It's that time again! Cold weather is coming a little early. It's time to do a safety checkup on your furnace. Your furnace should be checked once a year. Carbon Monoxide enters your home when your heater gets a crack in it or even a pin hole in it. You can't smell or see carbon monoxide but it is extremely hazardous.
We are a part of the light-up check-up dealers referred by CenterPoint Energy. As a part of our checkup on your heater we will:
- Check and adjust the pilot.
- Check the blower.
- Check operation of the fan and limit control.
- Check the gas valve.
- Check the thermostat.
- Check the filters and inform the customer of it's condition.
- Check the heat exchanger.
- Check for proper venting.
- Check clearance to combustible materials.
- Check burners and clean when necessary.
(If extra charge is required, get customers prior approval). Please call us at 713-690-9021 and let us take care of your family.